The Blog Farm

The Blog Farm

Friday, May 16, 2008

Just Another Day

Well today is just another day, I decided at the last minute, (well, my daughter decided for me) to come to Ohio, (I am in Ontario) with hubby who was going on to Dayton for 3 days to come stay with her and my 2 granddaughters who are 4 and 2. I phoned in sick at work telling them I wouldn't be in till Tuesday. Monday is a holiday in Canada. So I quickly packed my clothes, and off I went to Ohio. Yesterday as I was playing with the kids, I had a feeling come over me that I just wanted to go home, This feeling stayed with me all day and it is still there today. I have never had anxiety before if that is what it is, but I just want to be at home, by myself, away from everyone. Why do I have to feel this way? These are the things that depression causes, this I know, but it's still not easy to pretend all is fine, that there is nothing wrong. That's the problem too, people don't want to know how you are really feeling, they don't want to know that your feeling depressed. So you shut them out, and carry on as you always do, hiding, keeping everything inside, and as I do Hiding Behind My Shadow........so the saga continues.........nippercat

No comments: